And Saturday and Sunday were too! The visitor numbers at the RHS Show Cardiff were several thousand up on what we'd hoped for, so everyone's happy! The wheelbarrow competition, that I'd been managing, received over 4000 votes, which was brilliant! Will have to get a picture here of the winner.
Alex and I have had quite a good day today. He definitely needed to go to gym this morning, cos the urge to bounce (on the sofa) has been strong, so he needed their trampoline, and bars to swing on...and a couple of his friends from Lilliput nursery were there too which made it even better.
The allotment even got a visit yesterday, from Alex and me. Alex continued with his 'very' large hole he's been digging, so big he can even sit in it now! And I planted out 18 broad bean plants. The peas here in pots are all through, and some of the runner beans are nearly up.
No comments:
Post a Comment