Wednesday, October 17, 2007

24 hours

Well, it's been an interesting and busy 24 hours.
My brave and determined youngest sister, Erica, is heading off on Sunday for a round the world trip for a whole year, in her gap year, with her boyfirend Ian. I am in awe of them. I do not having the roving spirit in me. I mean, there's places I want to go to , but not quite like they are... I think my travelling inclination has decreased somewhat since having Alex as well. Not good for Roly, as he wants to travel a lot, but needs someone who shares that passion to travel with. As long as he can find someone to do that, I'm not stopping him going to Machu Pichu if he wants to!!
So, Erica got the train down here yesterday from Darlington, and went back to Leicester today to finish packing. And we've had fun. We went to the 'boingy place' this morning (baby gym), and had an excellent time there, and then after lunch and Alex's sleep, we went to the station. Alex loved seeing all the trains.
Will post about Erica's travels as news arrives.

No comments: