Monday, October 29, 2007

Anecdotes

Alex gets out of car after nursery and picks up a stick. Mummy thinking, where did that come from, is it the one from in the house..? Ask Alex, 'where did that stick come from?', reply (whilst looking at the nearest tree) 'tree, mummy' (thinking - can't you work that out for yourself?...)

I asked him to get out of his PJs on Sunday morning. He refused, so I went to dry my hair. Found him 2 minutes later, shouting 'getting naked', and he had taken off his dressing gown, and pyjama top, and was taking off the bottoms!

I pulled up the blind one morning, and there was some condensation on the bottom inch or so of his window. He saw it and said 'raining mummy?', 'No, dear'. 'Little bit?', ' no dear, it's condensation'. 'Con-en-a-shun' came the reply. Good try!

We're now trying to teach him 'Jingle Bells' ready for Christmas.

Erica has made it to Mexico safely.

No comments: