Alex had another 2 hour visit to nursery today (while I dashed home and packed in some very necessary and long overdue gardening). He was crying when I went in to get him (like last time), but he calmed down much quicker today. He had eaten dinner as well, Cheesy Pasta, and managed to get it all over his nose, and screamed when Jooley tried to wipe it off. But he had fun on the toys, and sang and talked to the staff. He had a drink of water for the first time as well.
So now I have a fun weekend labelling all his clothes with his name. He has to have 2 extra changes of clothes with him each day. So if I thought I was doing a lot of washing now, there's worse to come! And I won't have seen him get them messy - not so good, but my house won't be messy too - well not worse than it already is!
Just evicted a mouse from the hall, which the cats were going berserk over. George sometimes doesn't realise how fast they run. It had a very long nose!!
No comments:
Post a Comment