Well melon hasn't gone down too well. It's rather hard to actually mash up at all, cos it just turns to juice! Tried him with a bit of carrot and some swede yesterday. Carrot was ok, but nasty faces with the swede, and it all came back out again. Came out the other end today! We've had the menus from nursery, which is why we tried melon. Peach is also on the menu, so we'll do that this week as well.
He went for his first 'try-out' at nursery, where I had to leave him there for a bit. I didn't blub too much at leaving him, although people kept asking where he was, and it was hard to talk about it without getting upset. When I got back for him though, he was very upset, or had been and his breathing was all over the place cos he'd been crying so much. I just sat and cuddled him for half an hour till he calmed down. I couldn't have gone anywhere really, cos it upset me so much as well, I couldn't have driven if I'd wanted to. Once he was calm, I fed him. He seemed ok to just sit on my knee and watch what was happening around him. We have another go on Thursday, and then it's for real on Monday 6th. I've taken the morning off on that day already, cos I'd just be a mess if I went to work, and I don't think my brain will manage more than 4 hours work at a time anyway!!
Major haircut happening next Saturday as well, need straw removal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment