I (We) would REALLY like to move house this year, and as it's not going to happen by magic, I have to start work now!
I've been doing a lot more painting recently, mostly up the stairs, but that's nearly done now apart from the gloss, so I started in our room today. It now has one wall Magnolia, which started off ok, but I'm not really sure anymore. It's going to need a 3rd coat to hide the blue anyway, but not sure whether that should be of more Magnolia or another colour....decision time.
I even took down one of our curtains and turned up the bottom of the liner, cos it was showing longer that the curtain.
And I swapped over the contents of the compost bins, but it was nearly dark when I'd finished.
I would like to document what progress I make, but don't know if I'll remember to write it here!
No comments:
Post a Comment