Monday, July 05, 2010

18) really pretty sky

As I write, there are some particularly pretty cloud formations outside. Some might be vapour trails, crossing with cirrus, but they're tinged very pale orange by the remains of the sunlight. I do like clouds. :)

But I'm glad I'm inside looking at them, not out there with them, cos I'm so bunged up at the moment. My hayfever hasn't been too horrendous until now, and I've been hoping that's hormonal as I'm still breastfeeding, but either I've now got a cold, or it's a cold and hayfever together. I'm not usually bunged up with hayfever, just have a runny nose, and even that's not like the tap impression that's been going on today!

Alex had his first visit to his new school on Thursday - Llandaff Church in Wales Primary. They split each class into 2 groups and had them each in for an hour. To see the school, their teacher, their new classroom etc. He didn't have any complaints, and seemed fairly happy with it all. We went back for the school fair on Saturday as well. Unfortunately the courgette plant I bought for Roland has already been munched into oblivion, outside the front door. Humph.

No comments: