Lynne Myfanwy Mumford passed away on Monday 1 March. I know she's in a better place now, and not in any pain anymore. It was very difficult to think that she might have been in pain and wasn't able to express it, cos talking became very hard, due to not being able to breathe properly.
But it's going to take a good while to get used to the fact that she's not here anymore. She was such a lovely lady, and I got on very well with her. She always meant well, was a very gentle person, with a very determined streak, and a strong will.
We are so glad that she and Ced were able to come to Ireland last year with us, and enjoy the peace and fresh air.
But it's going to take a good while to get used to the fact that she's not here anymore. She was such a lovely lady, and I got on very well with her. She always meant well, was a very gentle person, with a very determined streak, and a strong will.
We are so glad that she and Ced were able to come to Ireland last year with us, and enjoy the peace and fresh air.
1 comment:
Oh, Ruth, I am so sorry. My heartfelt condolences to your whole family.
Post a Comment