Wednesday, October 15, 2008

update

Allotment going pretty well now, and we've been quite a few times, only for an hour a time, and Alex is loving it, and enjoying digging holes, putting water in and getting thoroughly muddy!

I've finally started making Christmas cards, extremely late for me, and I doubt if I'll really get them all done in time, as well as writing them. I had to go to a Craft fair last weekend to buy stuff to make the cards, to officially 'launch' the card-making.

Even done some painting in the kitchen this evening...we bought the tiles for the windowsill and splashback on Sunday, so want to get on with this now, and my job is the painting, while Roly does the tiling.

Alex has been invited to a fancy dress party, so I've got him a Pirate outfit, but although he likes the sword and hook, he won't wear the clothes! 'Not until Lara's party', he told us.

No comments: