Can't believe I haven't posted for so long....
It's June already. Had long weekend up in Darlington over bank hol (sat-Wed). Went up to Alnwick Garden http://www.alnwickgarden.com/. I've been before but not with Alex. They've got new 'touch-me' water features since I was last there, and so we went prepared for Alex to want to get wet. Which he did!
Been trying to get the garden looking a little more tidy, you know things like cutting edges of grass, which always seems to get forgotten, but makes a big difference when you bother.
Also found facebook, as in actually joined it. It's interesting, but I can see why people spend a long time on it, and I don't really want to get that hooked on it. I already spend far too much time on the computer each day as it is.
Getting excited about our holiday to Turkey coming up, and ooh it's going to be hot. But hey, it's only for a week. Went to borrow suitcases off Liz last night, and mentioned how bad my back's been in the last few months, and not getting better, when who should knock at the door, but Liz's friend Jo, who's an osteopath. So minutes later I find myself lying on the floor being moved and squashed and in even more pain while she tried to sort out the problem, which had felt like a trapped nerve in my lower back. She said my pelvis is tilted - well not surprising when I still carry a child around, who's now 3 stone... so that has to stop. I've been really good at work today, not sitting for more than half an hour in one go, doing exercises, had a walk at lunchtime etc. The hardest thing to remember is not to cross my legs when sitting, it's almost a reflex sometimes. I hope to have some massages on holiday to ease it up some more. Alex will have to use his own legs more.
No comments:
Post a Comment