New kitchen pretty much there now.... Few little bits to sort out, like why the dishwasher won't work, and not all the new sockets work.. etc but hey. I think I've cleaned out most of the cupboards now, although there's a lot of boxes not emptied yet (I'm sure it will all fit in really). There's quite a lot to send back to Wickes as well (as the kitchen was measured incorrectly, so not all the cupboards fitted in), so can't get into the utility room still cos of that.
Still got the floor and the ceiling to do, but not in any rush for that.

Hurrah!
1 comment:
Ruth, it's looking lovely! What a fab nearly-birthday pressie for you! ;) (so romantic, I know!)
Remember when you visited us for the Scottish dancing weekend and our new kitchen was going in? We did the floor and ceiling first, and I think we finished putting hte last coat on the ceiling whilst you were there! Or J did, anyway.
Post a Comment