Putting Alex in the car to go to Nanny's, I'm strapping him in his seat, Roly's in the driver's seat and starts the engine; Alex says 'Don't leave Mummy!'. So heartfelt.
Getting back into car on way back from Nanny's, same as above, Alex says 'Don't go 'out Mummy!'. As if....
On journey, he saw the cathedral through the trees, and said 'there's your church Daddy, there it is'. 'Yes, Alex, you went in there didn't you and you saw Daddy playing the organ didn't you?'...'Yes, you were wearing your dress'....(Hee, hee)
---------
We've had quite a good Freecycle result this week. I've been clearing out cupboards because our new kitchen is imminent, and so I had a look to see if anyone needed a very old Kenwood mixer, as my Grandma's one was still in the cupboard. A guy did, and came on Thursday to collect it. Just so happens he's extending his kitchen, and has decided to have pretty much all of our old one!! Which saves me a huge amount of work, cos I was going to take it bit by bit down to the wood skip at the Civic Amenity site.
1 comment:
And dontcha just love Freecycle, too?!? Brilliant. And bless Alex, too. :) What a sweetheart.
Post a Comment