So much has happened since I last posted, I don't know where to start. So this will be random...
- Alex had 18 month check by Health Visitor and did very well
- He hummed along to a machine making a noise at the right pitch!!
- Watched the mini digger and other equipment outside our house as they dig upt he road and pavement
- Mum is in Japan on holiday at the moment, having retired at the end of March.
- Roland's job is going very well, he's been busy, enjoying a lot. Only slight issue is that the company announced today that they are going to downsize by 10percent worldwide, which means about 20 people, and Roly's dept shouldn't be affected cos they've been so busy.
- My aunt died on march 11th of cancer. I still don't believe she's gone. I can't think of her 'not here'.
- Bathroom still not redecorated, despite it being a new year's resolution...
well there we are...
No comments:
Post a Comment