Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wow!!

Well, I should have posted last week, when it happened for the first time.
I know I'm going to start sounding like a boring mother here, but Alex has done a wee on a potty! First time last week, second time tonight. (So what you say...?) Well it's exciting for us, although I'm sure it won't be long before it's not exciting at all. It does mark at least the beginning of the end of nappies, probably a long way off at the moment. I've just invested in the next size up of washable nappies (they're huge!), so it doesn't seem like the end at the moment.

He wasn't too impressed when I flushed the first wee down the loo, almost like 'hey, I just did that for you, you seemed happy, and then you go and get rid of it!! Humph'. But tonight he pointed to the bathroom, telling me to go and put it in the loo. So cute.

Don't seem to have posted any of the Christmas pictures, so here we are.....

No comments: