Can't believe it's less than 3 weeks to Alex's 1st birthday!!
He can pull himself to standing now, but it's still a little precarious as he lets himself back down to the floor, and he hasn't got the hang of walking sideways along the furniture either. He can crawl pretty fast now, especially if he thinks he's being chased by one of us!
The lounge is now finished and looking pretty wonderful. Photos to follow asap. We haven't got curtains, pictures or shelves up yet, but trip No2 to IKEA is tomorrow to buy more shelves.
Roly reckons the colours look like vanilla and chocolate ice cream, but they're actually called Warm Beige, and Soft sunshine. I'm not really sure about the beige, which doesn't look beige at all, and it's only on the chimney breast anyway. I don't think it looks right against the colour of the mantelpiece (wow - a luxury for us!), but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.
He can pull himself to standing now, but it's still a little precarious as he lets himself back down to the floor, and he hasn't got the hang of walking sideways along the furniture either. He can crawl pretty fast now, especially if he thinks he's being chased by one of us!
The lounge is now finished and looking pretty wonderful. Photos to follow asap. We haven't got curtains, pictures or shelves up yet, but trip No2 to IKEA is tomorrow to buy more shelves.
Roly reckons the colours look like vanilla and chocolate ice cream, but they're actually called Warm Beige, and Soft sunshine. I'm not really sure about the beige, which doesn't look beige at all, and it's only on the chimney breast anyway. I don't think it looks right against the colour of the mantelpiece (wow - a luxury for us!), but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment