
Well, lots doing since last posting.
Been up north over the weekend, staying with the folks.
I graduated on Saturday!! So now I am officially BA (Hons) 2:ii. At VERY VERY long last. I've now achieved (getting a degree) what I came to Cardiff to do. I arrived here in 1994, and so 12 years later, I've finally done what every other student with a degree has done. Hooray!
I did the Race for Life on Sunday. Tinged with sadness, as the race often is, given the purpose of it in the first place. A very good friend, and work colleague was diagnosed this week with anal cancer, which is rare, and he starts treatment in the next few weeks. So I was not only racing for Grandad, but also for Terry; to whom I wish the speediest of recoveries, cos I know he's sick of being at home now, and wants to come back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment