Saturday, June 03, 2006

baby proofing required asap!

2 bits of evidence that this baby is on the move...
He was still asleep at 7.20am, amazing in itself, so I just looked round the door. He had turned through 90 degrees, and was at the top end of his cot, dummy in. So I went to the loo. 10 minutes later he woke up, so I went in to get him. He was then gone through 180 degrees, and was reaching through the bars of the cot to get a curtain pole that is leaning against the wall. There is a gap of about 10 inches between his cot and the wall, so his arm wasn't long enough, but he was having a jolly good try!

Just now, after breakfast, I put him into his 'ball pool', and walked out into the kitchen, and back again, to find that the plate I had left on the floor from last night's curry (knowing the cats would come and finish off any sauce I had left), was now being invaded by Alex. I had thought it was far enough away from him to be safe, but he had leaned over the side of the pool, had one arm right across the plate, and the other hand was feeding the rice into his mouth!!

No comments: