Hello everyone!
I went to my first birthday party on Saturday. I was the only person (besides Mummy and Daddy) who wasn't a member of Luke's family, so we were honoured (big word for a little boy, I know!). It was fun playing with his toys, especially one which I could sit on and ride along. Luke came and pushed me round on it for a bit. I'm not sure if he liked me being on his toy really. I had some rice salad which I thought was yummy, but I didn't like the cold pasta, and the birthday cake was ok too, even though it fell apart in my hand.
I went pond-dipping on Sunday with Mummy, but she wouldn't let me go in the water, or play with the fishes and newts that the bigger children had caught, very boring. It was very sunny, so we came in after an hour for some food. Then we went down to the allotment in the afternoon. Mummy put me on some rugs on the grass with my toys, but I didn't really like playing on my own much.
But now, I've got spots!! Everywhere, nearly. Chicken Pox, mummy says. So I'm not at nursery this week, and Mummy had yesterday off work, Daddy had today off work to look after me, and will again on Thursday. I was very good for Daddy - he's never looked after me for a whole day before. My spots haven't been bothering me that much so far, just a bit itchy on my neck. I hope I can go back to nursery on Monday, I will be really bored of my toys by then.
Bye for now!! Alex xx
No comments:
Post a Comment