
Today we had our first game of boo, where Alex actually followed where I was going! Before he hasn't kept looking in one direction for long enough to see that the face had gone and come back, but today he did it! And started smiling and laughing in response to it.
We also went round to Nanny and Grantcha's (he chose the name) for a few hours as well tonight. Nanny loves her cuddles, all the more because she spends 3 mornings every week in hospital for dialysis.
Is that a cute baby pic or what?!?!?!
1 comment:
Aww, bless that little face! I can really tell he's grown since I saw him last. Thanks for all your good wishes - hands are slooooowly improving, I think. Well, they must be - I can knit again. A bit. btw - the 'anti comment spam' technology where you have to type in the distorted letters really works. You've only got 'polite' spam at the minute, so it might not bother you - but I've had some that was considerably more... errrrm.. explicit. Stay shiny!
Post a Comment