
I said it in the previous post, and I was right. Last Friday morning he woke up at 6.30, next day 6am, next 5.30, next day 5.55am. Yukky. But, although by Sunday morning I was quite upset that he'd started doing this, he did also have a pattern. He would have a good, quick feed (mainly cos I was full of milk, so it gushed out!), and then go back to sleep for another 2-3 hours or more.
This morning we were granted a more reasonable 8am. We are going to try and get the last feed done and completed before 12 midnight now, so that we can all start going to bed a bit earlier. Alex generally seems to need 3 feeds in the evening, and then can sleep through till 7 or 8 (at least seemed to be the pattern until last Friday). Having said that though, he last fed at 6pm, and it's nearly 10 now, and he's still asleep on my front in the babycarrier (borrowed from a friend - lifesavers - both her and the carrier). Alex didn't seem too impressed with it initially, he doesn't like being put in it, but once there settles down (except for crying both times we've been to the library recently - stuff being quiet mummy!!). When he's awake he can't really see enough for his liking, cos of the bit that supports his head stops him looking out. Still, it means that we can get a bit more done round the house, eg ironing. I even tried a bit of washing up, but when I lean over the sink his feet bash on the edge of it. I did manage some sewing as well - just moving the buttons on his dungarees so they will actually stay on him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment