So I will try and copy and paste some of the posts from there to here...
May 1 2014
Well, the other day when one of my friends said that her husband had become sick of how horrid her car was, that he went and washed it, I said to myself 'that'll never happen to me', but it just did!! Not only did he take it through the car wash, but he's just taken the rubbish out of it too! Miracles happen!! (I did take his car into the garage for him this morning, and collected it later..) — feeling thankful.
Easter 2014 - In Mum and Ray's new bungalow. Pippa chopping Banana.

25 March
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned our anniversary.. This is chocolate sauce and there was a mini sparkler in the piece of brownie! And they played 'Congratulations' over the loud speaker (@ Frankie &Bennys ) Very sweet of them.

23 Mar
We think the loft insulation installers turned off a switch in the attic which makes the shower work...and now it's buried under 20cm of insulation ..
12 Mar
On Monday I decided to make an obstacle course in the garden for the children to do after school. In the car on the way to get Alex, I told Pippa what I was doing. 'A lobster course?!' she said, 'why, Mummy?'....(we do have a toy lobster, but it wasn't part of the course!)
22 Feb
anyone knowledgeable on asbestos? I don't know if what I'm digging up from the garden (6 in down) is asbestos tiles or concrete.
21FEb
Getting creative on a rainy afternoon, with help from my lovely assistant.

19Feb
Happy birthday to us! — with Sarah Jenkins and 12 others. 10 years of Welsh Camerata.

8 Feb
Singing with Midnight Martini at Marja & Gareth's wedding. (Canton Uniting Church)

3Feb
I LOVE the fact that my son is a book worm, but if he insists on reading under his duvet by torchlight after we've said good night, he will be going to bed before his younger sister from now on!!
11Jan
What an amazing day - perfect for climbing the nearest mountain. — at The garth Mountain

3Jan
Ice-skating trip a success I think! Pippa was pretty happy tootling round (first time for her), Alex remembered most of what he's learnt before, Roland didn't fall over even though it was the first time he's skated in 20 years!
24Dec 2013
Pippa ready to do church nativity.

10 Dec
And the packing up begins properly. Upstairs done. Quick rest before starting downstairs ...
7Dec
well, we've exchanged contracts now... All set for this week.
21 Sept
Alex's birthday cake

31Aug
Well done Alex and Pippa - first prizes at Dinas Powys Show! Alex for fairy cakes and Pippa for pasta necklace.

19 Aug
Philippa: 'I am a chicken-rocket' (whilst bouncing on our bed this morning flapping her arms before she lands on top of me).....
15 aug

22July

July6 - Roath Park Festival

29 Jun
is making rhubarb crumble ice-cream. Nom, nom!
2June
so we cleaned out the stick insect cage today, and gave them fresh brambles to munch, to find not 3 but 6 baby ones in there....and we've removed the remaining 37 eggs, so we know when they hatch now. Stick insect anyone?
Philippa: 'I am a chicken-rocket' (whilst bouncing on our bed this morning flapping her arms before she lands on top of me).....
15 aug

22July

July6 - Roath Park Festival

29 Jun
is making rhubarb crumble ice-cream. Nom, nom!
2June
so we cleaned out the stick insect cage today, and gave them fresh brambles to munch, to find not 3 but 6 baby ones in there....and we've removed the remaining 37 eggs, so we know when they hatch now. Stick insect anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment