Philippa wiped my nose for me today!! She's had the most horrendous, stinking cold for ages now, so bad it's kept her off creche for the last 2 days. I've been wiping her nose every 15 minutes for days as a result. I was playing on the floor next to her, when she reached up to the low table, fetched a tissue that was on the edge of it, wiped it under my nose, and put it back on the table!! I don't think she understood why I hugged so much after that!
She's also doing pretty well with handling a spoon, and feeding herself off it. Of course it's difficult to know if it's down to baby led weaning or not, or she's been doing it at creche, or what. But the food's getting in there!
Alex did indeed lose the second tooth, on Sept 18, one month after the first. He forgot to put it under his pillow though, so the Tooth Fairy's assistant wrote him a letter saying that the tooth fairy was most upset she couldn't collect the tooth, and would he please leave it the next night?
No comments:
Post a Comment