Tuesday, August 24, 2010

26) teeth and spots, no, spot...

Well Alex's tooth fell out last wednesday, and the tooth fairy duly visited, with 50p for him. He was very pleased. His tooth was so little!! He was eating cheese in his pack lunch when it came out. He has enjoyed showing anyone who will look the gap he now has.

Philippa may now have Chicken Pox...
We're not totally sure at the moment, as she isn't covered in them. She had 2 spots on her bottom on Monday morning, and Roly mentioned them when he took her into Creche, and then within the hour they rang to ask me to come and get her. They seemed sure it was pox, but I'm not, as nothing else has happened, and I would have expected quite a few by 38 hours later. So I'm taking her to the GP tomorrow so it can be confirmed or denied officially.

No comments: