A good news day then!!
1. Philippa's first tooth has made it's appearance, and the second one will be through within the next few days I'm sure. She's hardly seemed bothered at all, as all the trauma of bad nappies etc, runny noses has already happened (unless it's about to happen again...)
2. My wonderful, lovely dark purple Clematis 'Gypsy Queen', in the front garden, which I planted quite soon after we moved in, is in flower again! I had pretty much decided it was dead, as we hadn't seen anything of it for several years, and other plants had mostly swamped out where it grew. So I was surprised to find it scrambling up the bay tree next to it, and it's popped out the top now. And it's friend the pink clematis 'Carnaby', planted same time, is doing the same to the other bay tree, and will hopefully start flowering in the next 2 weeks.
1. Philippa's first tooth has made it's appearance, and the second one will be through within the next few days I'm sure. She's hardly seemed bothered at all, as all the trauma of bad nappies etc, runny noses has already happened (unless it's about to happen again...)
2. My wonderful, lovely dark purple Clematis 'Gypsy Queen', in the front garden, which I planted quite soon after we moved in, is in flower again! I had pretty much decided it was dead, as we hadn't seen anything of it for several years, and other plants had mostly swamped out where it grew. So I was surprised to find it scrambling up the bay tree next to it, and it's popped out the top now. And it's friend the pink clematis 'Carnaby', planted same time, is doing the same to the other bay tree, and will hopefully start flowering in the next 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment