Friday, January 01, 2010

1) A New Year, a new start...

Well Alison has been writing each of her blog entries with a new letter of the alphabet, so I'd like to try that too. She has also written 105 entries in 2009. Maybe I could manage 26 at least, given that I only managed 21 in 2009, but a more impressive 38 in 2008.

Well, the snow stayed for ages here, only finally disappearing on Sun 27th, the day Dad went back up to Darlington. It has actually just snowed again here tonight, but only a light dusting, which I hope will not hang around.

Several thoughts on NY resolutions... firstly, don't make any, then you can't break them. and don't put timescales on them either. So, I guess, finish off the stuff that needs doing in this house (or at least the major ones), and then move house.... Will we be in a new house this time next year I wonder??

And smaller resolutions: Get in touch with the senders of all the catalogues I don't want, but arrive anyway and tell them to take me off their mailing lists.

No comments: