Sunday, July 22, 2007

never fails to amaze me

I can't believe sometimes what Alex comes out with, using words I don't believe I've taught him. He's like a human sponge!
We'd been out for a walk, to splosh in puddles, came back and had a piece of banana cake, sitting in the newly erected Wendy House. He then went to the side in the kitchen and reached out for another piece of cake, and told me 'crumbs everywhere'.!!
He's taken to saying 'Come ON, Mummy (or Daddy)'.

He's also taken to being somewhat of a bully at nursery, as I've signed 3 accident forms this week, when he's been bitten by another child, cos he's sat on them (instead of asking them to get off the chair, he just sits on them); or he's pushed them off a toy, and been bitten for it. I'm not really sure how to deal with this. He doesn't spend much time with other children when he's not at nursery, so I can't witness him behaving like this, and you can't tell a child of this age to be nice to his friends, when he's removed from the situation.

No comments: