We went into town this morning, cos several friends were running the half marathon, so we went to see them finish. Except they'd finished by the time we got there, and I'd left mymobile at home so I couldn't contact them! Thankfully we bumped into another friend who let us borrow her mobile to ring one person. They'd already gone to find food, an 'all you can eat' Chinese place. For only £5.99 each, including fruit for pudding,andn other puds like cheescake etc. It was fab. They just had big trays of food under hot lights, so I could choose whatever bits I wanted for Alex, and he happily munched his way through it, and quite a lot of fruit too. It was good that we were able to just decided on the spur of the moment to stay and eat, and that because of the layout there was no fuss for Alex - he ate for free anyway! Highly recommended.
Well done to all who were running.
No comments:
Post a Comment