Sunday, May 21, 2006

small progress...

We've FINALLY, AT VERY LONG LAST, got rid of the 2 horrible armchairs which we've had for 6 years in the lounge. Ok, they weren't that horrible, but they were suppose to 'tide' us over when we moved in here, and it's taken us that long to get rid of them. I couldn't face putting them in the dump, cos they were ok as chairs go, and the local charity that takes stuff off you for free wouldn't have them, cos they've already got too many sofas and armchairs as it is. I advertised them for free on Gumtree.com and someone has now got them! Now big space where they were! And we can get on with taking the other lot of shelving down in the lounge. Got someone coming on Tuesday to quote for the redecorating, and I've rung an electrician as well.

No comments: