Sunday, April 16, 2006

Number 2!

Tooth number 2 through already. Not as bothersome as number one fortunately, but he's been rather grizzlier (?) than normal over the last few days, and gets upset if I leave the room. He's ok once I've gone, but if I peep round the corner, he begins whining. Separation anxiety.... due to the very strong bond we have. He's fairly steady when sitting up on his own now, and getting better at not wobbling. He loves his food and munches his way through pretty much anything that comes his way.
Been happily wrecking the lounge this week (us that is, not Alex). We have to get it completely redone before Alex is crawling. As that doesn't look imminent, we have a bit of time, but still! Mum and I removed quite a lot of the shelving on one side of the fireplace this evening - girlpower....! The other side and the backing boards will be next, and then we're onto the really messy stuff - removing the horrid pink concrete fake stone fireplace surround. Hammer and chisel work, or maybe crowbar, depending on how much resistence we encounter. The piano will have to have a little holiday in storage, cos it won't like the dust much. But hey, we have movement!!

No comments: