Well, we all feel so much better now - well apart from the rotten colds Alex and I both have - settled very happily into nursery and work.
I actually feel like I belong there now, and the brain is struggling less. Alex is totally ok in Nursery, and I can relax now at work, and not be thinking too much or worrying about him. It's still (and always will be) a huge joy to go in and see him every lunchtime. Today he was sitting in the swing, waiting for me, whilst all the other babies were asleep in the rockers. Alex and I had a few minutes together, where I rocked him in the swing, and he laughed his head off every time he swung forward to me, and I kissed his head.
The sound of his laughter is the best sound in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment