Friday, February 03, 2006

Resolution update

Well, since New Year, I have lost about 7lbs.!! Without particularly trying I suppose. I was 12st 8lb before I was pregnant, and now down to 12st 1 (yes I'm sure you could have done the sum yourself). Combination of not buying biscuits, or crisps each week at ASDA - and not eating them anywhere else either. Snacks of grapes and dried dates. Not eating after about 8.30pm - cos you probably won't burn it off if you do. And lots of walking. Lots. Last week, Tues-Fri inclusive, did about 15 miles (2 days were 5 miles each, but I usually only do one day of 5 miles). So I'm probably averaging about 20 miles a week. I'm not really bothered about the distance. They (who?) recommend you do 10,000 steps a day. Well Tuesday this week, did a walk of 2 1/2 miles- that was about 6,000 steps, and then add in a trip round ASDA, and then just walking round house, got to 11,000. Not bad, and not difficult either.

Granny's visiting this weekend! Spending time with 'her little boy'.

No comments: