Well I'm not doing too badly on the resolutions front. Number 1 was to get rid of the flab (which I had even before being pregnant), before I go back to work at the beginning of March. To do this meant not snacking after 7pm, or if I did, only on good stuff (hence grapes, and dates); and not stuff biscuits during the day (hence no buying of them in the first place).
As a sort of sub-resolution, or rather just the way of achieving No1, I wanted to start walking further each time I go out for a walk - which is every day, with Alex. I usually only do about a mile or so, occasionally 2 miles. Well, I probably did nearer 5 today - and at about twice the speed! There's a 'Walking for Health' thing, which leaves every Tues am very near me. I was determined to get there today, and I was the only one who did. So the leader and I set off at a pretty pace. It was chucking it down, but I didn't really notice till I got back, sodden!
Alex has a bath every day now, cos he really loves it, playing with his toes, and his ducks. Even managed to get him up to start feeding at 8.30am! Only need to move it forward by an hour before March....
No comments:
Post a Comment