Friday, August 26, 2005

Well, we're all still here

Rather depressingly, I haven't had the baby yet. I knew he'd be overdue, but of course there's no way of knowing how overdue he will end up being! My friend Pamela, in Edinburgh, had her little boy on Thursday morning, 2.20am. He was 8lb 1oz, and they've called him Sam. She narrowly avoided a C-Section, but they had to use forceps. Wierd, that the day I ring her to find out any news, and I get her mum on the phone, cos Pamela's in hospital!!

Got a funeral to go to today. And a wedding tomorrow.

We had a curry last night to try and encourage the baby to make his exit. Well either he likes curry, or we've just disproved THAT old wives' tale!! My mum reckons I should start scrubbing the kitchen floor. Well I suppose it could be a bit cleaner....

No comments: